Funny Jokes SMS

Unit to measure love friendship & trust


Loading ... Loading ...
Once A Girl Askd Her Bf :
Why We Have Units To Measure
Weight, Height & Distance
But
Not Love, Friendship & Trust?
.
Boy Thought For A While
.
.
.
Took Her In His Arms,
Looked Deep In Her Eyes & Said
Look, DON'T Eat My Brain!
I Have Already Failed In Physics :p:D

Reason for girls to live longer

Why Girls Live Longer Than Boys?
.
.
.
.
Scientific Studies Have Proved That
.
.
.
"SHOPPING"
Never Causes HEART ATTACKS, But,
.
"PAYING The "BILLS" Does

Beware of unknown number

Unknown No.1
Hi,Do u have a boyfriend?
Girl:Yes.Who are you?
It's your dad, be home this weekend, and we will talk!
Unknown No.2
Hi do you have a boyfriend?
Girl:Not a chance,who are you anyway?
It's your bf,sucks to know that you are not proud to be with me and be your bf:(
Girl:Sorry babe,I thought u r my dad, he texted me a while back asking the same question
Yes,it's me, your dad.We'll have a long talk this weekend!



 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment